Saturday, January 16, 2010

White Gold Pearl Earrings 14K Black And White Pearl Figure 8 Earrings Resale Value?

14K black and white pearl figure 8 earrings resale value? - white gold pearl earrings

I sell a pair of earrings, which I did, but asked me what I intend, a jeweler, they worry. I included a link to a site that is the same Earrings identical, except I have ants in gold or yellow, not white, as displayed in the website.

When I make a decent sale to a jeweler what I can expect to be offered to them? Even if you are too lazy to click on the link, which sell for about $ 302 - $ 305 on many sites.

Thank you!

http://www.jewelryadviser.com/product_24170.html

1 comment:

Diamond King said...

Hello, firstly,
I do not understand what he's talking picture.

I suggest: First, go to the store where you buy your PC. (Because the prices have risen much, if you bought 2 years ago!) You speak and ask them how they now offer and how much you are prepared if the purchase. Should buy, I am sure that one would like to give!

VIP: Do not go to other jewelers before they buy in the store where the computer! Trust me, I'm in this business a long time! You can make good business!

Post a Comment