Friday, January 15, 2010

Practice Spelling Test 10 POINTS=pls Help Pls!>>Southern Australian Spelling Test??(website Below)?

10 POINTS=pls help pls!>>Southern Australian Spelling Test??(website below)? - practice spelling test

I live in South Australia and I am years 7 ...
I know that twice a year, students examine a spelling spelling llamado''SUR OF AUSTRALIA''.... and I practice as much as I can, but ....

These are the words that I will be tested in =
http://ehlt.flinders.edu.au/education/DL ...
yes or no? PLS PLS HELP! 10 PUNKTE I promise!

6 comments:

Well Hello ♥ said...

Website does not work.

Your spelling is fine. Do not panic Do not be.

Weasel16... said...

It did not work .. I do not care ..

(: Molly :) said...

"Oops! Seems to be missing this page.

my golden vampire eyes hypnotize said...

The wepage not found ..... 404 HP!

Olivia said...

Site = not good

Cyclone said...

The link does not work.

Post a Comment