Sunday, January 10, 2010

Denon Preamp I Have Replaced My Old Preamplifier And Been Using DENON?

I have replaced my old preamplifier and been using DENON? - denon preamp

I use the Denon as a preamp to my old T Gern a preamplifier, which sometimes even more expensive than the Denon replaced.
1.
i a.Can using the Denon as before, just because it is a regular amplifier (including the preamplifier and amplifier)? I connected the Denon preamp RCA output of amplifier T + A?
Denon b.Should used as a precedent, because the volume will not be adjusted?

2. As the T + A is much more expensive, the sound is even worse, but he can feel the difference?

3 comments:

42 said...

Start with the model numbers. You should be able to Denon, how to use the volume control when using a fixed output RCA. More details.

Stratos V said...

You can only use if they have pre-outs, no tape-outs or REC OUT

MATTHEW B said...

Yes you can, with very good results. I have a Denon 3808CI only as a preamp (driving the rear speakers in 7.1 configuration space. But the main campus and its surroundings are amplifying device to an external side.

This allows you to publish Denon amplifiers to boost internal speaker with more power and efficiency.

For example. In my system, a large living room, three car stereo amplifier outboard my center, side and rear surrounds. Although my Onkyo is 805 to 130 watts per channel, 7 x rated, and I manage with the Onkyo just my network is actually up to 205 watts per channel in stereo mode with less distortion of .10.

Several amplifiers can not change the sound, responders, but to do the best amplifier that is less distortion at certain levels, and give more space (more power, if necessary). You may also notice more clarity. I had a 60 watt per channel stereo amplifier Adcom driving my channel speaker back in the old system and actually had more clarity about my Denon 4802R that 125 watts per channel, even if the amplifier was less powerful, is not only small-channel speaker of the journey back, but there was no clarity about the Denon.

BTW T + A good team has.

Post a Comment