Saturday, December 5, 2009

What Is The Best Hd Stereo Receiver Why Is My Stereo Receiver Turning Off When I Try To Use My Video Inputs To Listen To My TV Thru My Speakers?

Why is my stereo receiver turning off when I try to use my video inputs to listen to my TV thru my speakers? - what is the best hd stereo receiver

When I use the tuner "use in my stereo receiver (Kenwood expensive), I can sound as much as I want, and the receiver works fine, but when I try to go the video outputs of your receiver, is my HD Reciver set connected DVR and VCR / DVD, the sound disappears after a few seconds, and power "light" flashes on the Kenwood. The receiver has not done before and began acting in the last month or so.

1 comment:

I R G _ H I Q said...

I can no concrete answer, but it sounds like a system overload. What happens, and the system detects an error, probably electric, and avoid serous from a system failure.

Post a Comment